Season tickets for new members are issued from 2 January each year.
Please note we do not operate a waiting list for season tickets, they are sold on a first come first served basis from 2 January each year.
Carp & Coarse Season Tickets 2016
Season Ticket Costs
* Valid from 4pm Sunday- 12pm Friday excluding Bank Holiday Thursday and Sunday
Rules and Reminders
- Maximum 2 Rods Only all year.
- Barbless Hooks.
- No cars around the lakes other than by prior arrangement. A permit must be displayed at all times issued at tackle barn.
- The main gates will open from 7am daily and lock for site entry at 6pm. Exit from the site is always available. The new one way system means tokens must be collected from the Tackle Barn prior to fishing in order to gain access to the lakes.
- Bait boats may be used only with due consideration to other anglers and may be banned at any time. A recovery fee of £20 will be charged for any stranded boats.
- Fishing on all lakes must be agreed with the Tackle Barn prior to fishing.
- Night fishing must be booked in advance. Please sign in at the Tackle Barn to confirm your arrival. If you need to cancel or leave early please advise Tackle Barn.
- Day season ticket holders who wish to book a night can do so but have to pay the extra night rate for that lake eg. Carp Lake £13.00 or winters £13.00
- As a season ticket holder at Manor Farm, we ask that you also act “as a bailiff”. Please report any suspicious behaviour to us immediately so that we can deal with it at the time of the incident where possible. Any problems, please contact The Tackle Barn on 01767 317835.
- Once purchased season tickets are generally non-refundable. The managements decision is final.
Any Season Ticket holder found breaking any of the stated rules or misusing the facilities will be asked to leave and refused future admission to the site. No compensation will be paid.