Fly Fishing Experience Days
- Fully qualified DBS checked instructors
- All fishing equipment, although waterproofs and suitable footwear will need to be brought along.
- Free setup of equipment purchased on the day
- Small group sizes of up to 6 participants
- An introduction to the equipment, what to buy and how to set it up
- Casting techniques
- Understanding the flies and how to fish them
- An introduction to the basic knots required to fly fish
- A brief look at fly tying
- How to fly fish for trout, salmon, carp and pike
- Guided fishing
Health And Safety Requirements
- Please bring hats and glasses to protect your head and eyes when casting
- Please advise the instructor if you have any medical conditions
Looking To Give The Day As A Present?
Buy gift vouchers from Manor Farm Fishing which can be redeemed against any of the dates.